Welcome to my Weekly Roundup where on Saturday, I post links to things I shared on social media throughout the week that I thought were interesting. I’ll also include book news, cover reveals, and more goodies.
Speaking of book news, I released a new book last week! It’s an M/M Christmas Romance novel entitled Christmas Cookies That Sparkle. It’s free if you have Kindle Unlimited. If not, it’s $2.99 on Amazon. Here’s a link to a post that I wrote about it.
By the way, I also send out this weekly round-up list each week to my newsletter. So if you wish to receive my weekly roundup in your email inbox each week, you can subscribe HERE.
So on to the roundup.
15 Things I Thought Were Worth Sharing
- Fascinating article on Indigenous Authors: How Indigenous Authors Use Horror Rooted in Tribal Traditions
- Someone Unearthed A 1997 Wired Article Predicting ’10 Things That Could Go Wrong In The 21st Century’ And Nearly All Of Them Came True
- I love these stories about entitled people: This Online Group Shames People Who Deserve A Special Place In Hell For Being Annoyingly Entitled
- After you’re gone, your files, photos, emails, and more stay behind. You can choose who can access them: How to Decide What Happens to Your Data When You Die
- New Google search features make it easier to find the right doctor: Making healthcare options more accessible on Search
- The year is winding down quickly: Here are 10 Fantasies to Let Go of Before the New Year
- Life balance for writers: Seven writers talk about balancing their creative lives with their day jobs, from bartending to construction
- Some interesting food for thought: 30 Americans Who Left The US Share How Their Lives Have Changed After Moving To Europe
- The Ironic Twist of Age: What It’s Like to Keep Writing at 91
- Just for fun: Some Photos Of Funny And Strange Things Spotted On The Subway
- A new crime fiction anthology looks at police oppression: S.A. Cosby on the Conversation Around Policing in America – And Why It Needs to Change
- It’s the holiday season meaning many of us will be taking a lot of photos. Here are Five tips for photographing during the holidays
- Looking to diversify your reading life? Here are 50 Notable African Books of 2021
- Eye-Candy: The Winning Photos from the Hasselblad Masters 2021 Competition
- “First you must believe you’re a writer: “How to Say “I’m a Writer” and Mean It
Oh, and in case you missed it: This looks amazing! “A Surreal New Bookstore Has Just Opened in China”
Leave a Reply