Welcome to my Weekly Roundup where on Saturday, I post links to things I shared on social media throughout the week that I thought were interesting. I’ll also include book news, cover reveals, and more goodies.
Speaking of book news, I released a new book last week! It’s an M/M Christmas Romance novel entitled Christmas Cookies That Sparkle. It’s free if you have Kindle Unlimited. If not, it’s $2.99 on Amazon. Here’s a link to a post that I wrote about it.
So on to the roundup.
15 Things I Thought Were Worth Sharing
- Fascinating article on Indigenous Authors: How Indigenous Authors Use Horror Rooted in Tribal Traditions
- Someone Unearthed A 1997 Wired Article Predicting ’10 Things That Could Go Wrong In The 21st Century’ And Nearly All Of Them Came True
- I love these stories about entitled people: This Online Group Shames People Who Deserve A Special Place In Hell For Being Annoyingly Entitled
- After you’re gone, your files, photos, emails, and more stay behind. You can choose who can access them: How to Decide What Happens to Your Data When You Die
- New Google search features make it easier to find the right doctor: Making healthcare options more accessible on Search
- The year is winding down quickly: Here are 10 Fantasies to Let Go of Before the New Year
- Life balance for writers: Seven writers talk about balancing their creative lives with their day jobs, from bartending to construction
- Some interesting food for thought: 30 Americans Who Left The US Share How Their Lives Have Changed After Moving To Europe
- The Ironic Twist of Age: What It’s Like to Keep Writing at 91
- Just for fun: Some Photos Of Funny And Strange Things Spotted On The Subway
- A new crime fiction anthology looks at police oppression: S.A. Cosby on the Conversation Around Policing in America – And Why It Needs to Change
- It’s the holiday season meaning many of us will be taking a lot of photos. Here are Five tips for photographing during the holidays
- Looking to diversify your reading life? Here are 50 Notable African Books of 2021
- Eye-Candy: The Winning Photos from the Hasselblad Masters 2021 Competition
- “First you must believe you’re a writer: “How to Say “I’m a Writer” and Mean It
Oh, and in case you missed it: This looks amazing! “A Surreal New Bookstore Has Just Opened in China”