Welcome to my Weekly Roundup where each Saturday, I post links to things I shared on social media throughout the week that I thought were interesting. I’ll also include book news, cover reveals, and more goodies.
So on to the roundup.
Weekly Round-Up – 15 Things I Thought Were Worth Sharing
- For the Sci-Fi book lover: Top New Science Fiction Books in July 2021
- Everyone’s nightmare come true: Man bitten by neighbor’s escaped python in toilet in Austria
- Instagram secrets: In this video, Photographer Ted Forbes talks about some of the misconceptions surrounding the success factors on Instagram, and also shares some pointers on what it takes to succeed on the platform.
- Just for fun: This Instagram Account Collects Hilarious Pictures Of ‘Broken’ Cats
- Here are the words from the 2021 National Spelling Bee. All of them are hard.
- This is scary: Woman Shares The Tactics Creepy Men Use After She Almost Gets Drugged At A Bar
- Are You Codependent? Here Are the Key Signs of Codependency
- Privacy Watch: What Is A Cyber Threat? Types Of Cyber Threats & Solutions
- Owning things used to be simple. Not anymore. “In 2030, You Won’t Own Any Gadgets”
- The Sound of My Inbox: The financial promise of email newsletters has launched countless micropublications — and created a new literary genre
- I always enjoy these types of lists: The Best Work from Home Gadgets and Accessories (2021)
- For Teen Wolf fans: Is Tyler Posey Queer? ‘Teen Wolf’ Star: ‘I’ve Been With Everybody;’ Partner Helped Sort Genuine Sexual Identity;
- 11 Tips for Slowing an Overactive Brain at Bedtime: Help Me Shut Off My Brain Before Bedtime
- A Young Naturalist Inspires With Joy, Not Doom – At 17, Dara McAnulty is becoming one of Britain’s most acclaimed nature writers, with work that touches on his autism as much as the world around his home.
- How a cruise ship nightmare became a memoir: Author Chaney Kwak Turned A Cruise Ship Ordeal Into A Metaphor — And Memoir
Oh, and in case you missed it: 21 new books to keep your summer reading going strong.