Welcome to my Weekly Roundup where each Saturday, I post links to things I shared on social media throughout the week that I thought were interesting. I’ll also include book news, cover reveals, and more goodies.
So on to the roundup.
Weekly Round-Up – 15 Things I Thought Were Worth Sharing
- I love this person’s art: This Artist Creates Weirdly Cozy Illustrations Filled With Fantasy And Monsters (110 Pics)
- For productivity gurus: 7 Tips to Make You More Productive When Working at Home
- Some of my favorite movies in this list: 15 Movies to Cheer You Up When You Need It the Most
- 30 different pride flags hang together in a stunning celebration of joy and freedom
- Looking to meet someone new? Best LGBTQ+ dating apps 2021: The best options for gay folks
- Privacy Watch (this is definitely worth checking out): DuckDuckGO takes on Apple’s Mail Privacy Protection with its own feature
- D.C. Black Pride Award recipients to be honored July 21
- Looking for an LGBTQ Beach Read? 10 queer books we’re absolutely and completely loving this summer
- On the alarming implications of Amazon’s ever-growing share of the bookselling market.: Every Book Lover Should Fear This Graph
- Looking forward to this film – I enjoyed the book: Hulu debuts creepy and star-studded ‘Nine Perfect Strangers’ trailer
- Pretty photography: If you enjoy eye candy, here’s a list of Photographers to Follow on Instagram
- “I Am The Chosen One But I Hate It”: People In This Online Group Share 30 Of The Most Annoying Book Tropes
- Tommy Orange tells the story of an overlooked icon who forever changed the way Indigenous people are depicted onscreen.
- LGBTQ+ Photographers Redefining Wedding Ceremonies
- Just for fun (though some are kinda creepy) – 86 Times People Went On Such A Terrible First Date, They Bailed In The Middle Of It
Oh, and in case you missed it: Passengers cheer as woman making anti-gay remarks gets dragged off plane