Welcome to my Weekly Roundup where each Saturday, I post links to things I shared on social media throughout the week that I thought were interesting. I’ll also include book news, cover reveals, and more goodies.
By the way, I also send out this weekly round-up list each week to my newsletter. So if you wish to receive my weekly roundup in your email inbox each week, you can subscribe HERE.
So on to the roundup.
Weekly Round-Up – 15 Things I Thought Were Worth Sharing
- I love this person’s art: This Artist Creates Weirdly Cozy Illustrations Filled With Fantasy And Monsters (110 Pics)
- For productivity gurus: 7 Tips to Make You More Productive When Working at Home
- Some of my favorite movies in this list: 15 Movies to Cheer You Up When You Need It the Most
- 30 different pride flags hang together in a stunning celebration of joy and freedom
- Looking to meet someone new? Best LGBTQ+ dating apps 2021: The best options for gay folks
- Privacy Watch (this is definitely worth checking out): DuckDuckGO takes on Apple’s Mail Privacy Protection with its own feature
- D.C. Black Pride Award recipients to be honored July 21
- Looking for an LGBTQ Beach Read? 10 queer books we’re absolutely and completely loving this summer
- On the alarming implications of Amazon’s ever-growing share of the bookselling market.: Every Book Lover Should Fear This Graph
- Looking forward to this film – I enjoyed the book: Hulu debuts creepy and star-studded ‘Nine Perfect Strangers’ trailer
- Pretty photography: If you enjoy eye candy, here’s a list of Photographers to Follow on Instagram
- “I Am The Chosen One But I Hate It”: People In This Online Group Share 30 Of The Most Annoying Book Tropes
- Tommy Orange tells the story of an overlooked icon who forever changed the way Indigenous people are depicted onscreen.
- LGBTQ+ Photographers Redefining Wedding Ceremonies
- Just for fun (though some are kinda creepy) – 86 Times People Went On Such A Terrible First Date, They Bailed In The Middle Of It
Oh, and in case you missed it: Passengers cheer as woman making anti-gay remarks gets dragged off plane
Leave a Reply