Spent the entire day wrapping up my Photoshop Level 1 class. It ended up much larger than I intended. This is the “instructor-led” version. Once I finish with Level 2, I’m going to work on a personal version, complete with video. Been meaning to do that for awhile. Hopefully, folks will find it useful.
Today’s photo is another one from the beach. I like the fact that with the exception of the sea gull, she was the only one at the beach.
Photo: Solo at the Beach
- Caturday Weekly Roundup
- Evaluating Our Tools
- Take a Walk – It’s Good For You
- The Art of Keeping a Journal
- Florentine Opera at the Lake
- Turning Pro – an answer to a long-burning question
- Please Support Your Local Establishments