Welcome to my Weekly Roundup where each Saturday, I post links to things I shared on social media throughout the week that I thought were interesting. I’ll also include book news, cover reveals, and more goodies.
You may noticed that the blog’s been a bit quiet this week. That’s because we had a power outage that lasted several days. I’ll post about it on Sunday.
So on to the roundup.
15 Things I Thought Were Worth Sharing
- I actually love middle grade stories: Why Adults Should Read Middle Grade Books
- I’m guessing we forget there’s actual people behind the text: “Do we see others online as human?”
- Are you bored? That’s good! How Boredom Can Spark Creative Ideas
- Privacy Watch: Q&A: A guide to ‘spyware’
- Just for fun: College Admission Officers Share What Made Them Reject Would-Be Students (30 Stories)
- Some of these are soooo funny! “This Twitter Account Shares “Things That Are Technically True”, And Here Are 54 Of The Funniest Ones”
- For those insomniacs among us: 9 Tips For Achieving Better Sleep
- This is kinda fun: “Here’s What Famous Historical Figures Would Look Like Today (24 New Pics)”
- The Uncomfortable Rise of the Instagram Novel
- LGBTQ+ Photographers Redefining Wedding Ceremonies
- ‘Swan Song’ is a ‘love letter’ to disappearing gay culture, director says
- I love this person’s art: This Artist Creates Weirdly Cozy Illustrations Filled With Fantasy And Monsters (110 Pics)
- Time for housecleaning: 8 Reasons To De-Clutter Your Facebook Friends
- I love this kind of stuff. There’s A Group Dedicated To Sharing “You Had One Job” Fails. Here Are 64 Of The Funniest Ones
- Ready to move about? Here are 6 Ways to Be More Active (No Gym Required)
Oh, and in case you missed it: Article: Animals Are Getting Smaller as the Planet Warms