Welcome to my Weekly Roundup where each Saturday, I post links to things I shared on social media throughout the week that I thought were interesting. I’ll also include book news, cover reveals, and more goodies.
By the way, I also send out this weekly round-up list each week to my newsletter. So if you wish to receive my weekly roundup in your email inbox each week, you can subscribe HERE.
You may noticed that the blog’s been a bit quiet this week. That’s because we had a power outage that lasted several days. I’ll post about it on Sunday.
So on to the roundup.
15 Things I Thought Were Worth Sharing
- I actually love middle grade stories: Why Adults Should Read Middle Grade Books
- I’m guessing we forget there’s actual people behind the text: “Do we see others online as human?”
- Are you bored? That’s good! How Boredom Can Spark Creative Ideas
- Privacy Watch: Q&A: A guide to ‘spyware’
- Just for fun: College Admission Officers Share What Made Them Reject Would-Be Students (30 Stories)
- Some of these are soooo funny! “This Twitter Account Shares “Things That Are Technically True”, And Here Are 54 Of The Funniest Ones”
- For those insomniacs among us: 9 Tips For Achieving Better Sleep
- This is kinda fun: “Here’s What Famous Historical Figures Would Look Like Today (24 New Pics)”
- The Uncomfortable Rise of the Instagram Novel
- LGBTQ+ Photographers Redefining Wedding Ceremonies
- ‘Swan Song’ is a ‘love letter’ to disappearing gay culture, director says
- I love this person’s art: This Artist Creates Weirdly Cozy Illustrations Filled With Fantasy And Monsters (110 Pics)
- Time for housecleaning: 8 Reasons To De-Clutter Your Facebook Friends
- I love this kind of stuff. There’s A Group Dedicated To Sharing “You Had One Job” Fails. Here Are 64 Of The Funniest Ones
- Ready to move about? Here are 6 Ways to Be More Active (No Gym Required)
Oh, and in case you missed it: Article: Animals Are Getting Smaller as the Planet Warms
Leave a Reply