Big news this week for me: The fourth book in my Ghost Oracle series has been released and is not available at online retailers. You can view more about it on my website at: https://rogerhyttinen.com/book/ghost-at-the-prom/
I’ve nearly finished writing Book 5 (as of yet, unnamed) so I hope to have it completed within the next couple of months.
So on to the roundup.
Weekly Round-Up – 15 Things I Thought Were Worth Sharing
- Why People Fall For Conspiracy Theories
- This is a feature I’m sure many people will be happy about. Instagram may soon let you post from desktop
- In support of pride month, let’s shop at local gay businesses. Here’s a list of 56 Queer-Owned Bookstores to Support
- I haven’t been back to the theater since the pandemic….maybe soon (or not). On going back to the movies.
- Bridezilla: “I Expect Everyone To Lose Weight”: Bride Sends An Insane List Of Rules To Her Bridesmaids
- Curiouser and Curouiser….People Swallowing Their AirPods Is Becoming Very Common
- ‘What’s A Scam Most People Don’t Even Realize Is A Scam? 86 People Deliver Their Insights on scams
- How many of these have you done or experienced? There are several for me! 95 Extremely Awkward Situations That We Can All Relate To, As Shared In This Thread
- Vatican condemned for ‘unprecedented interference’ in Italian bid to outlaw anti-LGBT+ hate
- It’s about time! Gay WW2 Hero Alan Turing Memorialized On New British £50 Note; ‘A Celebration Of His Remarkable Life
- “Lockdown was not a sabbatical. Don’t worry if you haven’t grown as a person during the pandemic. ”
- Just for fun: Parents Were In Stitches After Hearing These 41 Witty One-Liners From Their Little Ones, As Shared On Twitter
- From the Minimalists: 40 Life Lessons from 40 Years
- I’ve been thinking about the so-called productivity gurus for a while now when I came across this article: “The soothing, slightly sinister world of productivity hacks — There’s a crop of influencers romanticizing the workday. Is that a good thing?”
- In a TEDx Talk from 2017, LB Hannahs talks about their experience as a transgender dad
Oh, and in case you missed it: Carl Nassib Comes Out, First Active Gay NFL Player: ‘Been Meaning To Do This For A While’